We are very glad to announce our first major update for Global Forests (v2.1), which will be available from ORBX in the coming days. In this comprehensive udpate we have added the region of South America. We also aligned the content of Global Forests with the latest updates on the XP12 rendering engine, and further improved tree properties and world placement.
In more detail: - South America region added
- Extended the range of Tree sizes
- Fixed the "wash out" effect of Tree models when facing the sun
- Tree texture color improvements
- All areas were recompiled from scratch with significantly better Tree distribution and variety
- "Trees over roads" issue solved for major roads (motorways, primary, secondary and tertiary roads)
A few product shots from South America (and more shots to follow after v2.1 becomes available)
We’ll post instructions for xpstore users when update is online
Hi to all,
I bought Global Tree V2 at the Org Store, how this it’s going to work with 2.1 being available at Orbx?
Hi Team, Got things setup with ORBX and redeemed the licence etc. GF shows up in Central under my products. However it indicates for it to be installed (v2.0) which I already have installed of course. So for this to work correctly and receive the pending update to v2.1 do I need to re-install v2.0 first?